• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheep Draft version 4.0

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Dunno how I got 3/3 that round. Needed it though with 3 sheep already.
You picked 3 players that no one else thought of picking. :)

so they cant be picked in any future round?
You got it. In round 12 I've previously made the ban ound where people must pick someone from the banned list. I haven't thought about question 11 and 12 yet.

aw **** someone got mike procter
I'm wondering if it is a good tactic to say something like that or not. Will the FAIL people risk it or not, hmm..

Finally am getting the hang of the game.
Good work, I wonder what has happened to Watson's theory? So, so tough this game, but some of the teams are really starting to take shape nicely.

BTW, until yesterday I never knew Jack Cowie umpired in a Test.

Last edited:

watson

Banned
Score of zip for this round. Now under pressure!

Selections for Q6.2, 7.2, & 8.2 sent.

Fearing Pothas' re-picks the most.

watson

Banned
Fred I hope you see that you failed question 7. I had you as passing the question originally but noticed that May was chosen in round 6.

I'm so tired, kind of wish I had a backup today.
Not surprised really. This is the most complicated and labour intensive Draft I've seen.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fred I hope you see that you failed question 7. I had you as passing the question originally but noticed that May was chosen in round 6.

I'm so tired, kind of wish I had a backup today.
No worries - you'd already edited the post by the time I saw it

As for your tiredness you're walking that dog far too far - during sheep drafts it should be content with a quick frolic in the back garden

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah Jackie McGlew seemed like a PASS player, although his record his very good.

Assignment finished, it was a ****er to do, just an elective subject but it doesn't have an exam so I'm now happy (although I do have an exam on Monday).

We are waiting on Marcuss, Coronis and hopefully Cabinet.

watson

Banned
Yeah Jackie McGlew seemed like a PASS player, although his record his very good.

Assignment finished, it was a ****er to do, just an elective subject but it doesn't have an exam so I'm now happy (although I do have an exam on Monday).

We are waiting on Marcuss, Coronis and hopefully Cabinet.
Is there any other kind?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah most are annoying, its just I wasted so much time on this one on a subject that has nothing to do with my degree when I could have been doing other things like looking for better sheep images. :dry:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
RESULTS

A couple of no shows unfortunately.

QUESTION 6.2 - match official

PASS
Justo
Monk
Morgie
honest
AndyZalt
BeeGee
Fred
Watson
KingKallis

FAIL

Cabinet - failed to pick
Marcuss - failed to pick
Pothas - Gundappa Viswanth (already chosen)
Coronis - failed to pick
Spikey - Clyde Walcott (chosen in 6.1)

Q 7.2 Career between Don and SRT

PASS
Justo
Coronis
Spikey
Monk
Morgie
honest
Pothas
AndyZalt
Watson
KingKallis
BeeGee

FAIL
Cabinet - failed to pick
Marcuss - failed to pick
Fred - Tony Greig (selected in 7.1)

Q 8.2 - HS under 50

PASS
Justo
Spikey
Monk
Fred
AndyZalt
Morgie
Watson
Pothas

FAIL
Cabinet - failed to pick
Marcuss - failed to pick
Coronis - failed to pick
honest - Bill Johnston
BeeGee - Bill Johnston
KingKallis - Courtney Walsh (chosen in 8.1)

Players Selected
Zaheer Abbas, HD Ackerman, Usman Afzaal, Geoff Allott, Wasim Akram, Curtly Ambrose, Hashim Amla, Denis Amiss, James Anderson, Bob Appleyard, Eric Atkinson, Wasim Bari, Ken Barrington, Jack Blackham, Allan Border, Geoff Boycott, Greg Chappell, Trevor Chappell, Pubudu Dassanayake, Bill Edrich, Godfrey Evans, Ted Dexter, Andy Flower, Joel Garner, Sunil Gavaskar, Adam Gilchrist, Edward Grace, WG Grace, Subhash Gupte, Ian Healy, John Inverarity, Ronnie Irani, Terry Jarvis, HK Jayantilal, Talha Jubair, Gary Kirsten, AG Kripal Singh, Dennis Lillee, Vinoo Mankad, Hamish Marshall, Vijay Merchant, Javed Miandad, Mushtaq Mohammad, Shoaib Mohammad, Morne Morkel, Mushrafe Mortaza, Chris Mpofu, Muttiah Muralitharan, Norm O'Neill, David O'Sullivan, Darrin Pattinson, James Pattinson, Graeme Pollock, Erapalli Prasanna, Bruce Reid, Andy Roberts, Amar Singh, Brian Statham, Dale Steyn, Herbie Taylor, Inzamam Ul-Haq, Derek Underwood, Dilip Vengsarkar, Gundappa Viswanath, Maharajah of Vizianagram, Bill Voce, Mark Waugh, Steve Waugh, Everton Weekes, Bob Willis, Waqar Younis,

Banned Players
Neil Adcock, Les Ames, Ron Archer, Warwick Armstrong, Sydney Barnes, Bishen Bedi, Richie Benaud, Shane Bond, Greg Chappell, Jack Cowie, Colin Croft, Martin Crowe, Allan Donald, Kapil Dev, Farokh Engineer, Richard Hadlee, Neil Harvey, Vijay Hazare, Bert Ironmonger, Bill Johnston, Jacques Kallis, Imran Khan, Jim Laker, Maurice Leyland, Denis Lindsay, Fazal Mahmood, Jackie McGlew, Glenn McGrath, Bill O'Reilly, Peter Pollock, Barry Richards, Robin Smith, Garry Sobers.

Even if you missed out on making a pick in the last 24 hours, it would be good if you still make an attempt in this next 24 hour period.

Coronis

Cricketer Of The Year
Ah crap. Forgot to put in mine. Don't have time tonight, but .3 will be in as soon as iI wake up.