• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in Scotland and Ireland 2013

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I'm not sure if this is actually being discussed anywhere already but Pakistan are already playing their first ODI of the tour; struggling against Scotland. Ajmal saving their arse with the bat to a large extent before playing an awful shot. Looks like they'll just scrape over 200.

Friday, May 17
1st ODI - Scotland v Pakistan at Grange Cricket Club Ground, Raeburn Place, Edinburgh

Sunday, May 19
2nd ODI - Scotland v Pakistan at Grange Cricket Club Ground, Raeburn Place, Edinburgh

Thursday, May 23
1st ODI - Ireland v Pakistan at Clontarf Cricket Club Ground, Dublin

Sunday, May 26
2nd ODI - Ireland v Pakistan at Clontarf Cricket Club Ground, Dublin

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
They got 231 in the end, courtesy of a couple of Misbah sixes off Carter. Should be too much for Scotland with Ajmal and Junaid playing but you never know.

I was surprised Josh Davey didn't bowl at all given he was selected for Middlesex the other day as a frontline bowler and batted #8. His batting is definitely his stronger suit IMO but it's still surprising to see him not bowl at all in this lineup.

smash84

The Tiger King
didn't know there was such a thing taking place until I went to cricinfo a few hours earlier

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
didn't know there was such a thing taking place until I went to cricinfo a few hours earlier
It's a pretty good idea from Pakistan IMO; acclimatising themselves to what will be similar conditions to the Champions Trophy. You go straight from the Ireland series to your CT warmups. Better prep than any other side will be getting, and it promotes high-level associate cricket as well.

smash84

The Tiger King
yeah.....I first thought it was a warm up game of the CT.....then realized that Eng-NZ series going on so warm ups might still be some way off

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Davey looking glorious for 20 and then getting caught behind.

Oh shock of shocks. Scotland's Ian Bell.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
And now Coetzer is out. Going to be really hard work for Scotland from here with Ajmal yet to bowl. Reckon he could just run right through them now when he comes on.

smash84

The Tiger King
ajmal comes in and a wicket falls....

just looked at hafeez's figures....that is miserly indeed

smash84

The Tiger King
a comfortable win for pakistan towards the end thanks to hafeez and ajmal.....

so let's see what do Pakistan do in the champions trophy where the real teams play

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Damn this weather. If only Kenya were close to another test team, to take advantage of the low hanging fruit like this. SA, Zimbabwe Sri Lanka, It's you I'm looking at

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
I tried to purchase a ticket online, but I could not do for unclear reasons. Probably my PC has a system problem?