• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hardest job in cricket

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah I could tell LT's first post was a joke, which is why I didn't respond, only when he tried to make it sound like he had a point did it grind my goat

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
I've done absolutely nothing of any worth and only been out for an hour with the dog. The last day of a football season is something that has to be watched unless Girls Aloud are naked in your bedroom.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I've done absolutely nothing of any worth and only been out for an hour with the dog. The last day of a football season is something that has to be watched unless Girls Aloud are naked in your bedroom.
Now that would have taken me more than 20 minutes ..........................

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Speaking or Clarke and Lara, Lara Bingle would have done some hand jobs on Michael Clarke in years gone past.

Oh sorry this thread is about hard jobs?

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Speaking or Clarke and Lara, Lara Bingle would have done some hand jobs on Michael Clarke in years gone past.

Oh sorry this thread is about hard jobs?
Unless his nob is considerably bigger than his brain that would be a hard job in itself.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Some people just can't handle Liverpool
I remember the first time I went to Goodison Park. It was an evening game and we couldn't understand why people were walking right out around the roads from the car park instead of cutting through Stanley Park. We decided to cut through the park and we were approached by three muggers, four drunks, three drug users and a bloke dressed as King Kong.