• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Lokomotiv's Proposed Changes to Cricket

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
What's going on Lokomotiv? If you've been lying to us all this time some people are going to be very upset.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Actually, as someone who can actually read a bit of Japanese, I probably should have checked before making that comment.

Now that I have done so I can confirm that these Japanese "rules" do in fact say what he claims they do. Blimey.

Hat eating time.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sledger is clearly an anime loving ****. Bet he goes to cosplays and ****. Worst ****.

Lokomotiv

U19 Cricketer
Actually, as someone who can actually read a bit of Japanese, I probably should have checked before making that comment.

Now that I have done so I can confirm that these Japanese "rules" do in fact say what he claims they do. Blimey.

Hat eating time.
Just now I contacted the Japan Cricket Association, and they confirmed that the Japanese translation on their website is an old version, and they are now preparing new translation of the current laws.
Sorry for making confusion.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach

No he wasn't you berk, he's acting the fool as part of a wind up act. As if he can read Japanese ffs.
"LAWS 22-1
ボールの数

試合前の合意に基づき、1オーバー6球もしくは8球で各ウィケットから交互に投球される。"

It does say an over is 6 (or 8) balls. :p (Depending on what was agreed upon before the match)

E: And now I see it has already been pointed out..........

Last edited: