• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Research Help!

Oliver_Evans

Cricket Spectator
Dear all,

I am currently undertaking research on online communities as part of my master’s degree at Aberystwyth University under the supervision of Jan Breitsohl. It would be really appreciated if you could spare 5 minutes of your time to complete this survey as it will determine whether I get future funding for my academic career.

Crisis Communication Survey - Aberystwyth University

All your responses will be anonymous and there will be no identifiable information associated with your responses.

Thank you for your help!

P.s. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Dear all,

I am currently undertaking research on online communities as part of my master’s degree at Aberystwyth University under the supervision of Jan Breitsohl. It would be really appreciated if you could spare 5 minutes of your time to complete this survey as it will determine whether I get future funding for my academic career.

Crisis Communication Survey - Aberystwyth University

All your responses will be anonymous and there will be no identifiable information associated with your responses.

Thank you for your help!

P.s. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.
Haven't you asked this before?

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yes I have, I re-posted it in order to try and obtain more responses as the previous ones from this forum have been very insightful and I would appreciate any more responses I get. Thanks!
I always knew we lot were a cut above the rest of the forums intellectually :cool: