• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is there any other bowler in history like Broad? One minute he is Martin McCague and the next he is Curtley Ambrose. Needs to turn it on more often but when he gets it right he is deadly.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So I presume it will be Latham and Bracewell in for Watling and Martin with Guptill possibly in for Fulton for Headingley. Would imagine Bresnan will come in for Finn.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Broad might have bowled well but it seems that most modern batsmen succumb to the merest hint of swing these days.

England didn't fare particularly well either against an attack which is not as highly rated as ours, the SA one or the English bowlers.
The fact that New Zealand's attack is arguably the 4th best around doesn't mean it isn't good.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Tremlett is back playing again as well. I would probably have him over Finn if he's back all guns blazing in the middle of the summer. His body is made of cream crackers though.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Oh, and Sky - why do we get Coney when you're showing New Zealand against everyone else, but we get stuck with that fat **** Smith when New Zealand tour over here?

Tromperie

Cricket Spectator
Wasn't Coney on TMS during the reverse leg a few months ago? Is there something that prevents an analyst/commentator from appearing on both Sky and TMS (obviously there is for the likes of Aggers, Gower, Atherton, Blofeld et al, but for the occasional droppers in?)

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Worries for England though, I mean Swann went wicketless after Williamson ragged it.... hur hur