• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
i bought fruit loops for the first time in years a few weeks ago. it was amazing.
Holy ****, fruit loops are seriously gun. Was in Singapore on holidays waiting for a flight home and they had them in the airport lounge.

Nice, healthy dinner.

Flem274*

123/5
Holy ****, fruit loops are seriously gun. Was in Singapore on holidays waiting for a flight home and they had them in the airport lounge.

Nice, healthy dinner.
my opinion of singapore just skyrocketed. i want some ****ing fruit loops right now.

did you eat with your eyes closed so you could taste the colours
youre meant to look at the colours ffs. what kind of breakfast eater are you?

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wow, what a lousy evening for an Auckland sports fan! Blues lost 23-3, Warriors lost 62-6, and now this. :(

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Boult showing off his shiney new outswinger. He's going to take a **** ton of wickets if he can stay fit.