• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
I hope they don't revert back to having Bopara at 4. He was great in the CT batting down the order and has always been a naff T20 player up the order.

Howe_zat

Audio File
There's no point to T20 restrictive bowling tactics here. It's so easy to bat that if you don't take wickets you're buggered, but at the same time you've got nothing to take wickets with. We've skipped straight to batsmen v fielders.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Finding myself dangerously close to liking Luke Wright these days...
He's clearly one of the best t-20 performers we have, anything else though, no thanks.

Yet I think the side should be vastly different. Lidl and Napes would deffo be in my side.

Howe_zat

Audio File
2nd T20I at Hamilton when we toured them a few months back.

Yes, I actually remember.
Ha, I'll let myself of then. T20s arn't that memorable at the best of times, let alone ones played at 4am. :p

~

Get with the program Mogs

Last edited:

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
It featured an absolutely massive six from Tredders tbf, but I remember it because it was Buttler's first international fifty.

Well, that dismissal, was, interesting...

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Wow Morgan...should he drop himself for Kp/ballance for game 2?

Looks like his innings took all our momentum

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Lloyd helpfully informing us they've "got to go"

Because all these huge swings and misses were just playing sensibly

~

That's the game

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
England are just screwing Buttler over. It's like they want him to fail. Keep given him no chance bringing him with 4 or 5 overs to go and he's gonna fail most times. These matches should have been ideal to give him more responsibility. They should just drop him if they don't think he is good enough.