Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Do you agree with Ganguly??

Originally posted by vishnureddy
    Mate you seem to attach patriotism with Cricket :O .
    Hit the nail on the head, mate.

Amit, your love for the Indian cricket team hardly exudes full patriotism. There are more ways of being Indian than agreeing with Ganguly.

Eyes not spreadsheets marc71178's Avatar
    Originally posted by Mr Mxyzptlk
    For "people" see "Amits".
    I really doubt Ganguly was only talking about 1 person.
    marc71178 - President and founding member of AAAS - we don't only appreciate when he does well, but also when he's not quite so good!

Anyone want to join the Society?

Beware the evils of Kit-Kats - they're immoral apparently.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Mr Mxyzptlk's Avatar
    Originally posted by marc71178
    I really doubt Ganguly was only talking about 1 person.
    How do you figure that Marc? :wow:
    Sreesanth said, "Next ball he was beaten and I said, 'is this the King Charles Lara? Who is this impostor, moving around nervously? I should have kept my mouth shut for the next ball - mind you, it was a length ball - Lara just pulled it over the church beyond the boundary! He is a true legend."

The...er...Twitter[/SIZE][/CENTER]

U19 Cricketer
    Originally posted by amits
    anyone who disagree with ganguly doesnt deserve to be called an indian.

ganguly is the indian captain and very few ppl can achevive this, no matter how hard they try. its an insult to ganguly if anybody disagrees with his comments, especially an indian.

we all should learn to respect every players opinions ans especially of the players of their own countries. they play with their sweat and blood to take india to victories. ganguly, has been the best captain ever for india and its a big insult to ganguly and the indian team on a whole if somebody disagrees with ganguly.

Now that the captain himself has taken back his words, would you dare to call Ganguly "Non-Indian"???

Cricket Web Staff Member Richard's Avatar
    Originally posted by marc71178
    They restricted his scoring by bowling in the place he doesn't score many from.

If others did that as well, he wouldn't make anywhere near the volume of runs (as shown in the 3rd, 4th and 5th Tests, then the subsequent Pakistan series)
    And then Bicknell got him out twice and he got himself out in a couple of bizarre ways (run-out, bad decision and hit-wicket).
    Yes, they restricted his scoring but they did that at times in the first 2 Tests - he just left it alone and waited until they bowled at his pads. The important thing is, they didn't get him out. But for the unlucky (2), careless and lbw-Bicknell dismissals, I am fully confident he would have done the same in the other 3 Tests as he did in the first 2.
    The only time the suggested line (outside off) actually resulted in his dismissal was at Headingley in the first-innings and that was in the 1st over, not because of "build-up of pressure" due to lack of scoring, because that simply doesn't bother Smith.
    RD
    Appreciating cricket's greatest legend ever - HD Bird...............Funniest post (intentionally) ever.....Runner-up.....Third.....Fourth
    (Accidental) founder of Twenty20 Is Boring Society. Click and post to sign-up.
    chris.hinton: h
    FRAZ: Arshad's are a long gone stories
    RIP Fardin Qayyumi (AKA "cricket player"; "Bob"), 1/11/1990-15/4/2006

Originally posted by Mr Mxyzptlk
    'Potentially' so am I. :P

roflmfao!!!!

I have more concerns that Amits is just winding us up, if not-there are a certain mix ups in his outlook on things

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information