• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
2nd innings Aus sweepstakes

<100
100-140 morgieb
140-180 uv
180-220
220-260 valer
260-300
300-350
350+

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i think the worst thing about maxwell opening is that MJ will surely try to play block shots against spinners now, whereas if he opened...

dermo

International Vice-Captain
kohli's wicket celebrations are at a level of homosexuality even maxwell couldn't dream of achieving

ajdude

International Coach
i think the worst thing about maxwell opening is that MJ will surely try to play block shots against spinners now, whereas if he opened...
poor italicizing good content 8/10

also someone get aleem dar in here to settle everyone the **** down

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
It's pretty obvious. You pretend not to get it. Let it be.
Nah piss off don't make a comment and have a go at me and then run away. That is weak.

I myself was telling the Indian team to send Warner off, but just because I don't act like a nationalistic wanker when two cricket teams are playing against each other apparently means I am not a "real Indian fan" and can't be in your club.

Absolute junk posting from you and your passive aggressive "I wonder why" is piss weak.

Disappointing.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Philip Hughes is the definition of block or blast, just the way he plays spin is either he's totally looking to defend or attack even before the ball is bowled.

he played the same way in Mohali too, attacked early on and then just kept on blocking and blocking.

Last edited: