• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2012/13

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Kohli to Warner: Wait til you to come India.

Was a **** thing to say... was everything wrong with Indian cricket...

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut :laugh:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i'm not sure why people continue to get outraged about the fielding appealing like hell when a spinner is bowling and bowling well. it's part of their trade. they can't bowl bouncers....

dermo

International Vice-Captain
**** me i sit through 3 tests of australia taking the dick of india (a small one albeit) and then miss our one good day, but gaz WAG, still don't think hes a particularly good bowler but hes just one of those ****s you want to see do well, the complete opposite of maxwell. and why the **** was that complete shunt opening? his technique was ****ing horrendous not sure if he was trying to run it down to 3rd man or if hes just a ******, probably the later.

and lol warner, hes so trash when he can't simply hit through the line with the ball coming on

also just read back and some of burgey's rants yesterday were exceptional, good from that ****