• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

r3alist

U19 Cricketer
Think people seem to forget Pak are NOT a batting power house and haven't been for a long time! Wouldn't have even called them that when Anwar, Inzi and MoYo were in the side tbf! Anyways my point is yes our batsment are obviously going to find it tough!!! But the suggestion that YK/Asad/Ali/Misbah shouldn't be playing this series is ridiculous!!! Some people forgetting we actually WON a test in SA on our last visit, who got a century?? YOUNIS KHAN!!! As for Ali/Asad/Misbah maybe they may not do so well in the series but they DO have the tempremant for tests. If they aren't going to play, who is??? We've hardly got a few Bradmans waiting at home for us have we? Pak need to be aiming for 300 as a minimum when we bat. I think with our attack it gives us enough runs to play with and hopefully we can grind out a total like that.

On a separate note we did challenge SA last time we were here and our bowling attack consisted of people like Sami, Shahid Nazir and Kaneria!!!! You do the math!

Looking forward to a good series hopefully!

Well said!!!

Having a team solely of youngster's would be pretty irresponsible.

S ome older, calmer and respected head's are Much in need for Pakistan Cricket.

smash84

The Tiger King
no wicket has been taken for the last 1+ hour.....so the Pak attack not quite as penetrative as I thought they might be

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Good stuff from VB considering he has faced more than 1 over of spin. He would average close to 50 if he could figure out how to play spin.

Now he wouldn't be a bad shout to get back into the international mix. Not sure what state he is in now physically. Last time I saw him he looked pretty slim but then he was banned for taking banned diet pills.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Wow!!!

Junaid has been amazing today but so unlucky....Bowling 150 kph, swinging and seaming both way sometimes in the same delivery. Just that a lot of catches being dropped and edges going for boundary. So unlucky!!!!

smash84

The Tiger King
Wow!!!

Junaid has been amazing today but so unlucky....Bowling 150 kph, swinging and seaming both way sometimes in the same delivery. Just that a lot of catches being dropped and edges going for boundary. So unlucky!!!!
How do you know this? Is this game being televised some place?

I can only follow this on cricinfo and it is pretty ****ty coverage on cricinfo