• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

smash84

The Tiger King
Misbah: "We would have batted first anyway. Junaid Khan and Rahat are injured. Tanvir Ahmed and Mohammad Irfan are playing. Our target is to lose less wickets in the first few hours."

ProteasFan

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
reports from my friends in cape town are that it's overcast. Smith is relying on Dale and Vern to take early wickets.

stumpski

International Captain
So, today we have the first ever 7 foot Test cricketer, will be interesting to see how he goes. How long are South Africa going to carry Elgar around like a spare part at number 7 I wonder? Seems odd for a side that used to be spoiled for choice wrt all-rounders.

ProteasFan

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
So, today we have the first ever 7 foot Test cricketer, will be interesting to see how he goes. How long are South Africa going to carry Elgar around like a spare part at number 7 I wonder? Seems odd for a side that used to be spoiled for choice wrt all-rounders.
I have great faith in Elgar. I think he will come good. I don't think SA want to chop and change their team. They want to give incoming players a fair run in the team. Imagine, you coming in as a batsman and knowing if you don't perfom in a test, you could lose your spot?

Heboric

International Debutant
Yes South Africa have been blessed with the likes of McMillan, Pollock and Kallis, but we also some pretty average ones as well. I always worry about throwing in an allrounder just for the sake of it

ajdude

International Coach
They aren't showing it until the Ryobi is over, direly enough. ****ing annoying considering there's no live sport on Fox Sports 1 at the moment.
or FS2 for that matter

remember them showing a session of the Pak v Aus 2010 series on Fox Sports News haha