• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

Spark

Global Moderator
Гурин;3007857 said:
Nah, commentators are just speculating if stickers on the bat could hide faint nicks from hotspot, but there was nothing.

Saffers are opening up, been playing a few cover drives lately but alway found the man at cover and cover point. Should they continue like this I doubt they'll both reach a fifty, the odd delivery is moving quite a bit
Twitter / CallumFlynn4: Something was definitely shown ...

You'll have to tell me if that's meaningful or not.

Гурин

School Boy/Girl Captain
Well I didn't see anything, but I'm not in the best position to judge, I'm watching the game in low res. Commies (SAF commies, so they could be biased) were saying that there was nothing, but they just shown a few tweets of people that spot a little stain, so I don't really know. Still a 50-50 decision in any pre-UDRS era.

EDIT- And I'm not so sure that that picture has shown 100% a nick, it looks too far from the edges of the side

Last edited:

Гурин

School Boy/Girl Captain
How PLASTIC are DeVilliers' leaves? He's been much more on the front foot lately.

Yes, it looks reversing a bit to me, but nothing too threatening

Last edited:

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Why wasn't there a mark on hot spot for pads, when according to cricinfo ABCD mentioned it hit the bads. Does this mean Faf could have been out earlier?