• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

****Official****Pakistan in South Africa

Spark

Global Moderator
Amla has this odd habit of throwing his wicket away in the most gallingof fashions lately, tbf

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't know what's harder to believe..Younis Khan getting rid of Amla or Pakistan taking catches in the slip cordon.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Pakistan doing well here to remove the top 4. Just get through the next 2-3 soon and we have a good chance to win (Steyn and Philander might disagree though).

I don't think our bowlers have been given enough credit today (excluding Rahat - should have had Irfan).

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Pakistan doing well here to remove the top 4. Just get through the next 2-3 soon and we have a good chance to win (Steyn and Philander might disagree though).

I don't think our bowlers have been given enough credit today (excluding Rahat - should have had Irfan).
Junaid was brilliant..just ****ing brilliant today..I love this guy's attitude and dedication..

smash84

The Tiger King
such a pathetic decision to play Rahat in this match. With the kind of bowling tanvir has he would have been preferable here

smash84

The Tiger King
I want to find the person who drafted Rahat Ali into the playing XI today and put a stump up his back side