• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I asked this to the Australian fans during the Adelaide test vs. SA, so I'll ask it again here. When does one get concerned about whether Australia can get the 10 wickets to win the match?

EDIT: Wicket. Nevermind lol

Last edited:

Spark

Global Moderator
I asked this to the Australian fans during the Adelaide test vs. SA, so I'll ask it again here. When does one get concerned about whether Australia can get the 10 wickets to win the match?
As at Adelaide, around tea if they're only 3 down or so. Assuming no rain.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jayawardene is so effortlessly correct when he plays in defense. It's a ****ing thing of beauty.

M0rphin3

International Debutant
Just switched over and saw Twatto bowl that :laugh: Can't recall seeing such a pitch in Aus itbt

Sids getting some reverse tomorrow might set things up nicely for Aus. Looking hard ATM tho, even with that variable bounce.

Burgey

Slats, mate, I've been to Cape Town and Hobart and I can tell you they're ****ing nothing alike.

Spikey

Jesse Hogan @Jesse_Hogan

Aus coach @MickeyArthur says it is a "distinct possibility" team will be captained by Shane Watson in the Boxing Day Test, re Clarke injury.

**** everything

Burgey

Jesse Hogan @Jesse_Hogan

Aus coach @MickeyArthur says it is a "distinct possibility" team will be captained by Shane Watson in the Boxing Day Test, re Clarke injury.

**** everything
Forget the 80s, that would be the lowest point in australian cricket history.

Spikey

Jesse Hogan @Jesse_Hogan
.@MickeyArthur says Hilfenhaus definitely won't play Boxing Day. If Clarke misses, cites Haddin, Quiney & Khawaja as possible replacements.

Rad Haddin!

should be captain as well tbh

Spark

Global Moderator
For bowlers, @MickeyArthur confirms Aus now "well down" list it drew up pre-season, but said @coults13 & @Jackson_bird in mix for Boxing Day
the list drawn up on cw...?

benchmark00

Jesse Hogan @Jesse_Hogan
.@MickeyArthur says Hilfenhaus definitely won't play Boxing Day. If Clarke misses, cites Haddin, Quiney & Khawaja as possible replacements.

Rad Haddin!

should be captain as well tbh

Thank **** you're here, no one else on the planet has Twitter...