• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, but I don't get why he would declare before tea with only 350 on the board. Even for Clarke this is silly.
They might not have a choice about it.

This match is turning out very similar to the colombo test.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Herath most wickets 2012.

Herath >>>>>>>>>>>> Brad Haddin.

Am I right Benchy??????????

Teja.

Global Moderator
Such a beast too, 60 wickets in 9 games @ 22.05 is pretty damn amazing.

For context the next two are Swann at 59 in 14 games @ 30 and Anderson at 48 in 14 games in 29.5.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Not arguing that he has taken wickets... my issue is that I don't know how he has taken them. Looks an ordinary finger spinner to me. Decent, but not most wickets in a year good by any stretch. Needs to be just played as a medium pacer who bowls leg cutters with the occasional off cutter. Wickets he's picked up this innings have been gifts.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah but no one is saying he's bowled brilliantly here. Just that he did at times this year. Your comment "quality wickets too" was a slight on his whole year tbf, and that is just based on what you have seen here.