• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Sri Lanka in Australia 2012/2013

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
It wouldn't surprise me if they've made that change to give Hussey more game time in Shield cricket, which means they are either still looking at him for the Ashes or he is already in the squad for India. Finch isn't even in the frame for tests so doesn't matter if he misses Shield games.

ajdude

International Coach
yeah I didn't think he went THAT bad in the ODIs, gun knock in the first, run out twice iirc and second top score in the last ODI, there's probably more to it

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
remember, hussey was being dropped when watson returned anyway. (him v bailey. they go with bailey). maybe they want to give finch another game or two, just to see whether they should forget about him or not.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
As I said the other day, not sure there's a better number 6 in the country in ODI cricket who can come in and add impetus to the innings, like he did in the Hobart match.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
CricketNSW ‏@CricketNSW

Toss won by Aus and elect to bat. @davidwarner31 and @aaronfinch5 to open. Faulkner 12th man #AusvSL #KFCT20I

X-factor Glenn Maxwell to decide the game

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Impressively random team selection from Oz, it must be said.

Form is temporary, class is permanent not a theory the selectors have any truck with, clearly.