• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Bangladesh 2012

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
Mixed bag from Roach this innings. Some beauties but too many four balls. Russell has been really disappointing though

Reckon this is probably going down to the wire.

So many plays and misses though. Bangers should probably be all out in all honesty

Last edited:

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
wow....I am impressed by your knowledge of history. I didn't know that operation was called operation searchlight. Had to google it.
Haha I was reading about it a couple of weeks ago; I'm sure I'll forget what it was called again within a few months. :p

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Russell has bowled absolute ****
Got a duck too. I know Dwayne Smith didn't score runs in the matches he played in this series (in fact I think he may have literally scored no runs :laugh:) but he did actually bowl really well.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Sammy bowling Samuels and Russell instead of Roach was some of the worst captaincy you'll see really.

Xuhaib

International Coach
how come such a huge difference in Naraine quality in tests and limited overs format.Don't tell me in tests batsman can see him off even over here they are doing it yet he's troubling them.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
how come such a huge difference in Naraine quality in tests and limited overs format.Don't tell me in tests batsman can see him off even over here they are doing it yet he's troubling them.
Well in England he just didn't have the surface to work with.

In the Tests against Bangladesh he just bowled pies though. I don't think it was a technical thing or anything that actually prevented him taking wickets; he just didn't bowl as well as he has here. He started the ODIs in a similar way; it's only in the last couple of games he's bowled to his ability. I think it's only a matter of time before he starts taking Test wickets in the subcontinent/West Indies; he'll find it difficult elsewhere though as he really needs the turn.