• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
2 comments

This opening bowling from both ends has been high class and captivating to watch.

Secondly the action replay from behind showed how fast the catch came to Kallis.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I certainly wouldn't undersell Steyn and Philander as they're both bowlers of the highest quality, but it just seems several of our blokes have lost the ability to know where off stump is. It's particularly concerning imo for a left hander, because about three quarters of the balls you face will go across your bows.

As I say, part of it is the quality if the bowling, but by the same token the footwork of these blokes is not that encouraging at all.

Shot Eddie.

ajdude

International Coach
quiney reminds me of this kid from breaking bad in his channel 9 mugshot

he just always looks like his face is dirty

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
It wouldn't be the first fielding session for a visiting side if the Nine commentators didnt in some way **** can the stagger of the slips cordon.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Cowan starting to look solid. I fancy his chances of making plenty of runs off Morkel if he lasts that long.