• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Satyanash89

Banned
Kallis to breeze past Tendulkar's records seems inevitable now. The next generation will truly appreciate the magnitude of his achievements when they glance at his stats,unlike us, imo.
Surprised he doesnt even get enough respect here on CW, given so many peoples' fetish for stats and spreadsheets.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Pretty bad shot by De Villiers on reflection. He's going to get himself a reputation for a breezy 40 or 50 at this rate.

Last 10 test scores:
40, 43, 27, 44, 47, 68, 38, 83, 29, 0

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
'round about how long he's had the gloves for, yes?

Going on record now as saying that Philander's going to take some poles in this game.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pretty bad shot by De Villiers on reflection

bad shot straight away. they'd just lost a wicket to the a short ball outside off and the next short ball outside off he decides to try to smash to the fence in record time when they've got plenty of catchers in the area. has really set them back.

TNT

Banned
You sounded pretty annoyed by the comment I made in the first place...I assumed you weren't happy with it. Maybe I was confused :huh:
I read your comment and considered it a joke, I then made a comment about you which I thought was funny. With a bit more self esteem you would have got the joke.:laugh:

uvelocity

International Coach
bad shot straight away. they'd just lost a wicket to the a short ball outside off and the next short ball outside off he decides to try to smash to the fence in record time when they've got plenty of catchers in the area. has really set them back.
I can't understand any of the declaration talk