• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
You're an Indian batsman. Playing at home. Against spin. If you pad up, you're a disgrace and should be given out on principle.

Conversely, any Indian batsman who successfully hooks outside the subcontinent should get an automatic century. Fair is fair.

Last edited:

hazsa19

International Regular
Get the feeling it was umpire's call. I'd have given it on the "you have a bat, use it" principle.

In other news, hilariously pathetic on the BCCI's part to refuse to use HawkEye, even for TV coverage.
Do they actually have it installed then, with the predictive bit?

Satyanash89

Banned
This pitch is the most digracefully dead peice of dirt I've seen for a test match for quite a while.

I feel sorry for Anderson, Broad and co.

Typical Indian road.
So much wrong with this, it hurts me...
Leaving aside your opinion of the pitch, which is just plain wrong, you feel sorry for broad for bowling pies all day? weird

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Get the feeling it was umpire's call. I'd have given it on the "you have a bat, use it" principle.

In other news, hilariously pathetic on the BCCI's part to refuse to use HawkEye, even for TV coverage.
I'm right according to Bumble, according to Sky's analysis...

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sehwag recently made a hundred for Delhi apparently. Makes a change from him spending a hundred at the deli #fatjokes

Teja.

Global Moderator
Okay the **** Pujara has gone past Sehwag and lost me my money.

Now he better make it worth it. Will rage if he gets out before 160.