• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rahane dropped for...Rohit.

**** me that is just shocking selection. Pujara must be shattered.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
ROHIT ****ING SHARMA HOW IN THE WORLD DID HE GET IN THE LINE UP.

****ing joke, Pujara should have got in, hell even if Pujara wasn't in the squad I'd still not pick Rohit sharma, wtf is he doing in the squad anyway??

And they're gonna make him open on top of that?

Daemon

I mean the **** has moved on to double figures ONCE in his last 10 outings. It's so bad I'm literally on the verge of throwing up my lunch.

Daemon

Daemon is personally offended by the standard of Rohit's cricket it seems.

We've all been there.
Love that phrase, first saw you use it on GF :laugh:

Is there a lot of mist/fog out there? Either that or camera quality is terrible.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
And bringing Rohit in for Rahane is so weird. Why the **** select Pujara if you are gonna make Rohit open ?

Dhoni seems to be doing some bloody weird things recently.

Daemon

Explain the inside joke you ****s
Well Cribb started up this website/forum called CricSim, where you sign up as players and take part in a simulated cricket league, playing for clubs and provinces. Currently he's president of a club called the Ravens, which by the way explains his avatar. Marcuss, Teja, Johnners, Shri, Spark and I are a few other members of that club. We have a private sub forum and everything. It's by far the best on the site.

Heef also runs a Rugby Sim on the same forums, so we have another subforum for our rugby clubs. Most CWers join the Crabs, which is the best club on the site after the Ravens. Cribb isn't it which is a plus, although we have to put up with his abusing of admin powers by posting in our subbie from time to time. Athlai and Howe generally run the show in terms of selection, contracts and lineups for the Crabs I think. I personally don't know anything about rugby though, so I just make an occasional post in the match threads to lie to myself that I'm still interested in the fortunes of the club in the competition, while my actual interests lie in a thread that weeman27bob has so generously populated with pictures of perfect women.

So anyways, last season of the league GingerFurball decided to sign up. But before that, GIMH signed up. They both joined the same club, the Gamblers, who traditionally are known as a bunch of racist bogans. Morgieb happens to be one of the few good blokes in that club. This season GIMH and GF both moved to another club, the Cyclones (see the trend here?).

About that inside joke, I don't think you'll really get it tbh. Feel free to sign up to CricSim anytime though.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Well Cribb started up this website/forum called CricSim, where you sign up as players and take part in a simulated cricket league, playing for clubs and provinces. Currently he's president of a club called the Ravens, which by the way explains his avatar. Marcuss, Teja, Johnners, Shri, Spark and I are a few other members of that club. We have a private sub forum and everything. It's by far the best on the site.

Heef also runs a Rugby Sim on the same forums, so we have another subforum for our rugby clubs. Most CWers join the Crabs, which is the best club on the site after the Ravens. Cribb isn't it which is a plus, although we have to put up with his abusing of admin powers by posting in our subbie from time to time. Athlai and Howe generally run the show in terms of selection, contracts and lineups for the Crabs I think. I personally don't know anything about rugby though, so I just make an occasional post in the match threads to lie to myself that I'm still interested in the fortunes of the club in the competition, while my actual interests lie in a thread that weeman27bob has so generously populated with pictures of perfect women.

So anyways, last season of the league GingerFurball decided to sign up. But before that, GIMH signed up. They both joined the same club, the Gamblers, who traditionally are known as a bunch of racist bogans. Morgieb happens to be one of the few good blokes in that club. This season GIMH and GF both moved to another club, the Cyclones (see the trend here?).

About that inside joke, I don't think you'll really get it tbh. Feel free to sign up to CricSim anytime though.
:laugh:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Shastri and Gavaskar wanking over Rohit every match he plays, makes it even worse.

Shastri comparing him with Sachin just last over ffs. I mean he is talented, no doubt but can't keep giving him 34742747 chances in the wrong format.

Last edited:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Bell with his mandatory crazy shot to get out.

Sharma bowling well, actually. He does well at Mohali usually.