• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
I personally feel we could have gone 3-4 more overs in an attempt for quick runs, pretty dumb to score slow first up and the declare when runs had started to flow.
Yeah, tend to agree with that.

Could have just had a slog and a bit for 2/3 overs more and seen what they could get.

It's been so dumb overall though. Should have been planned before. What the **** is fletcher watching in that laptop of his ? Rolling stones?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
They actually hit around $5.8 at one point but I think that was after the 4th wicket, not at the end of the day after Kohli and Dhoni managed to survive for a bit.

But yeah, pretty weird how India never climbed to $9-10 for the win, which would have been tasty.

Either way I've greenbooked this mofo, win money on any result. But if its a draw I'm gonna use the money I won to order a hit on Dhoni.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah, tend to agree with that.

Could have just had a slog and a bit for 2/3 overs more and seen what they could get.

It's been so dumb overall though. Should have been planned before. What the **** is fletcher watching in that laptop of his ? Rolling stones?
think he will be sacked after this series now !

Salamuddin

International Debutant
Aaron's lying on the floor of a room with a massive ceiling.

Shouldn't be near the side at the moment but India should be doing everything they can to help him develop as he's got more basic tools to work with than the vast majority of other young bowlers in the country.
No offence Cribbage but HTF can you make that statement when sitting in your armchair in Baulkam Hills.

You don't actually watch Indian domestic cricket so how do you know he's actually got "more basic tools" than Pankaj SIngh, Shami Ahmed, Rishi Dhawan, Harshal Patel etc. ?

Talking out of your arse again ? :)

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
england will bat till at least tea tomorrow, if not till the game is over.

no way are they even gonna give india a small sniff of a victory. you guys are kidding yourselves gavaskar and co..