• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
I will be more pissed off if they open up now. How the **** did they not know this already?
they basically wasted 19 mins. those mins could be the difference in the end.

having said that, I get the feeling that the pitch is dead flat right now.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Ojha needs to take a swipe, this is dumb. Either Ashwin tries to take boundaries and take a single of the last 2 balls, or if Ashwin takes runs early in the over Ohja needs to try to score too.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
India trying to rival Ricky Ponting's **** captaincy in 2008 when he bowled Cam White and Mike Hussey when Aust needed to win whilst being 1-0 down.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
SHUT THE **** UP HARSHA YOU ARE NOT FUNNY. AT ALL. YOU ARE AN UGLY NERD

Needed to get that off my chest.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Harsha on fire right now. :lol:

" England discussing World Peace, Israel and Charles Dickens novel page 232 right now. "

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
SHUT THE **** UP HARSHA YOU ARE NOT FUNNY. AT ALL. YOU ARE AN UGLY NERD

Needed to get that off my chest.
He was funny there, tbf.

Don't get why he gets so much hate tbh. Gavaskar and Shastri are irritating but even though he doesn't add much concrete to discussion he initiates some good ones and sensible most of the time when surrounded by decent commentators and not Shastri/Gavaskar.