• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Ganguly telling Harsha where to go. Stop thinking about the series and avoiding the draw. They are still behind, just need to get runs and bat well.

Stop thinking too far ahead about runs per over and **** like that.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Best inning's I've seen from Dhoni in a Test, itbt.

Bookies have an England win right out to 5.30, which is longer than India were last night - raher unfair given that India are still over 100 behind with not all that much batting to come

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Majrekar and Ganguly >>>>>>> Harsha.

Talking a lot of sense here, and I have never been a fan of Manjrekar.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Mate you lost the plot earlier with your posts. Of course they were going to consolidate in the morning and open up in the afternoon.

If they went about it your way we'd be all out for 180 with Ashwin 30*
i tbh didn't see it coming. i thought they would eventually get out and then leave india in an even worse position as not only would india have less time to get a result but also the scoreboard wouldn't have moved much by then.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
If India were going to eventually get out whatever happens, then they were never winning the test so why complain? England win would have been inevitable if India were going to collapso, whether they got another 150.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
If India were going to eventually get out whatever happens, then they were never winning the test so why complain? England win would have been inevitable if India were going to collapso, whether they got another 150.
approx 250 all out by tea was what was on my mind.
80 behind with still 7 sessions to go would not have ruled out an indian win entirely.

a six :D incredible.

a 2 rpo all day would have been worse than the scenario in my mind.

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
This is not helping my hangover

The rum and coke I'll be opening in an hour or so will do mind

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
shastri having a go at dhoni critics :laugh::laugh::laugh:

"they were writing all sorts of things about him before this game"
"were questioning his ability to get into the playing XI of the indian team, WHAT A JOKE"
" I wonder what they were SMOKING"

:laugh:

PEWS tasting, in particular. :p

DriveClub

International Regular
shastri having a go at dhoni critics :laugh::laugh::laugh:

"they were writing all sorts of things about him before this game"
"were questioning his ability to get into the playing XI of the indian team, WHAT A JOKE"
" I wonder what they were SMOKING"

:laugh:

PEWS tasting, in particular. :p
What a joke this Shastri guy is, a legit BCCI paid propaganda machine, utterly shameless

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Dhoni has played an excellent innings here, no doubt.

I still don't think he's good enough for Test cricket though. It's a pretty **** time for me to have a point that out, but if you blokes are going to keep taste baiting me then I've got no choice.

cnerd123

likes this
So glad to see Kohli scoring now.

And if Dhoni tons up here, I may have to take back everything (well, almost everything) bad I've said of him. Been a real captain's knock this. Extreme pressure situation, he comes up at 5, and has delivered to goods so far. Very impressive.

India still a long way away form winning this, and could still lose, but the fight shown so far is pleasing.