• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** England in India

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
He just pushes it through at a decent clip and he gives it a chance to swing by generally bowling full. I hope he isn't coralled into trying a differnet method, because atm it works well for him. Hope he's kept away from ODIs and T20s because it'll bugger up the length he bowls for tests.
Yup, that plus the fact that he actually looks like he cares about his fitness and is naturally athletic. He's not super scrawny like Sreesanth and Sharma, nor does he seem as susceptible to the effects of butter chicken like Zaheer. And from what I've seen, his ground fielding is quite decent too, another trait that isn't commonly found amongst Indian fast bowlers.

Xuhaib

International Coach
yeah like Umesh has a MO tht remenided me of Pakisitani fast bowlers( alteast from the past) just bowl quick and full.Good kid.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Well I'm awake whilst watching Alien, it's just a ****ing cat, don't die horribly looking for it......

Motorwada

Banned
yeah like Umesh has a MO tht remenided me of Pakisitani fast bowlers( alteast from the past) just bowl quick and full.Good kid.
There's another kid - Aaron. Kind of similar. hasn't played much though. Will prolly play against you lot in Dec.

Viscount Tom

International Debutant
Who's the Star Comms atm? Going to need updates on that so I know when to switch. I will kill a person who gets me listening to Gavaskar.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
that is a massive wicket for India

he went and picked up Sachin :laugh:

Wonder what Sachin said earlier when they were talking