• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The ATG Teams General arguing/discussing thread

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
That is, ......... wow.

The rumor doing the rounds is that Dinesh Karthik's wife actually became pregnant from her affair with Murali Vijay and then, DK divorced her and she is now with Vijay, though I am not sure if they are actually married.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I see my analogy was so subtle you had to make it again with a smiley :p

Vijay also flicks it off the pads pretty good, too :naughty:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
well I thought your joke was about his cover drive being ***y.. apologies :)

We can keep going here with the Vijay jokes though... I hear he could stay in for hours :p

watson

Banned
Shoaib Akhtar should be in the Shagger's XI because he would have to be the only player in history to miss a tournament (2009 World Twenty 20) because his **** was basically too sore to bowl.

The 33-year-old bowler, whose participation in the tournament has been in doubt after he struggled for fitness and form during the recent one-day series against Australia, was diagnosed with genital viral warts and underwent a course of electrofulgration treatment - a procedure where electrical current is used to destroy unwanted tissue.

"The medical board has reported that Shoaib Akhtar was suffering from genital viral warts and the wound needs further care and treatment for a minimum 10 days for the purpose of healing and to achieve skin cover," the PCB said in a statement.

Shoaib Akhtar's genital warts keep him out of Pakistan's World Twenty 20 squad - Telegraph

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
How good would it have been to see Miller and Sobers get proper cracks at ODIs?

The ODI ATG World XI might be the poorer for never knowing,

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Both would have been half drunk at most of those games. Not to say that wouldn't probably have made them play even better, of course.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
How good would it have been to see Miller and Sobers get proper cracks at ODIs?

The ODI ATG World XI might be the poorer for never knowing,
I love the old pre ODI ODI XI.

Including Sobers coz whatever...

Garry Sobers
Victor Trumper
Don Bradman
Peter May
Everton Weekes
Neil Harvey
Keith Miller *
Ray Lindwall
Godfrey Evans +