• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
List kinda lost me when they had Luke Butterworth down as a left arm seamer.
I believe on some Hobart decks he does actually bowl left handed. You know, gotta challenge yourself. (on a similar note, back when Hobart was flat as ****, Jamie Cox batted blindfolded.)

brockley

International Captain
Last edited:

toolie

Cricket Spectator
Victorians very impressed with Scott Henry.
Just finding his feet at state level. Can hit the ball very cleanly at grade level and if he transfers that to Shield Level will do well.

Good sign that he got the 207* the other day though.

What are the Victorians thoughts?

Daniel Hughes is similar to Henry but a tad loose at the moment and slightly more attacking. He will get a chance very soon I would think for NSW and would have played for the Sixers next game if not returning from injury(Dan Smith will probably play).

Some new batsmen starting to appear for NSW.

brockley

International Captain
Junior Redbacks 207 A Carey 62 Nick Winter 4/37 Comets2/83.
Wonder if Comets win the Futures Cup will they get first class status,half the matches maybe 5 would be nice.:happy:

brockley

International Captain
Comets all out 227,287 lead for Junior Redbacks to chase.James Munting 4/42 best of the bowling,timely move from NSW,may get a game in the firsts.

brockley

International Captain
Adam Crosswwaite playing grade in Sydney just got a ton,where will he be next?
Anyone know what happened to Nick Kruger,is he still in Tas?