• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

brockley

International Captain
Tas 197 Paris 5/35 Wa 8/262 Marsh 126*.Draw.
ACT defeat Vics 2nd xl,crumbled easy Clive Rose got 80 something,Ian Holland 60 something,scores no longer up at CA,Blake Dean 4 wkts,Ben Oakley 4 wkts.

brockley

International Captain
Mark Higgs came out of retiirement to play in the Big Bash,been in good form in grade cricket,would be a useful no 6 for the Strikers weak middle order.Young has been out between 5/10 years out of cricket,i know who i would sign especially with the Strikers middle order.

Andre

International Regular
Might sound ridiculous, but a couple of good judges reckon Higgs is the second best spinner in he country for the last few years behind Lyon. He's been out of FC cricket for a while but all reports are his hoping has been terrific for a few years in the futures league.

Kylez

State Vice-Captain
Putland finishes up with 7/64 - I didn't watch a ball but he is slightly underrated.
Putland is a much improved bowler these days. A few seasons ago he probably wasn't state cricket standard but he's getting good returns now. Shame he was injured for a while earlier in the season.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah true. The pleasing thing about his figures was his excellent economy rate. I normally think of him as a strike bowler who can go for runs so under 2 per over is great going.

I want SA to get first innings point here.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hobart groundsman clearly deciding that the last pitch he prepares before the new shield pitch rules comes in will be a classic