• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
edge just drops to 2nd slip, or 2nd slip just dropped the easiest catch ever

fair to say Haze is magic like stars

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Forrest, what a joke. Ashes contender apparently. Would have to score 6 double centuries to even be near the frame...

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Queensland should recruit Imrul Kayes as an overseas player to replace him IMO.
If we wanted like for like, he'd be an awesome addition!

Amen to that. Another one to add to the long line of appalling Queensland openers, really.
Yeah but surely Khawaja opening (he pretty much is anyway) and Pomersbach or Lynn into the middle order might be a better option. I know they both just finished a Futures Match yesterday, but still. I want Broad back. If QLD lasted to lunch none down we'd be 0-42 but I would take that.

Doolan again picking up runs in the unfamilar position at no 6. Only one of a handful of batsman to perform consistently so far this season in first class matches.
Yep and he looks so uncomplicated, really liking his work.

trent copeland just bowled a no-ball.
Pobody's nerfect.

Trent Copeland just got Forrest out.

How hard is NUFAN tasting this right now?
Mate, I fail to see the connection. its Forrest ffs.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
So, NSW are **** with the bat, and some of those jokers will be facing up to Steyn and co next week. Hammering on the cards....

Eloquentia

U19 12th Man
If we wanted like for like, he'd be an awesome addition!

Yeah but surely Khawaja opening (he pretty much is anyway) and Pomersbach or Lynn into the middle order might be a better option. I know they both just finished a Futures Match yesterday, but still. I want Broad back. If QLD lasted to lunch none down we'd be 0-42 but I would take that.
Yeah, get Lynn in. The guy's a talent. He & Burns are definitely what the future core of your batting lineup should be - providing international duty doesn't get in the way.

Spikey

two journos at the ground

Doubt that innings by Usman impressed the selectors too much

Briony

International Debutant
So, NSW are **** with the bat, and some of those jokers will be facing up to Steyn and co next week. Hammering on the cards....
Steyn and co. are struggling big time against the might of Aussie 'A' with Doolan (modest first class average of 36) taking them to the cleaners.

Spikey

also i wonder if dawson comes straight into the team or if watson can only be subbed out after a day's play