• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Meant he looks like a bit of a chucker.
Yeah I think his action is very dodgy. Typical Punter to make batting look easy after a slow cautious day from the top 3.

Really good signs from Silk. I thought he looked very enthusiastic in the field when he subbed for Australia early in the year so its good to see a young kid start his first class career strongly.

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
Was lucky enough to watch the final session today, Silk is absolutely phenominal. My friends in the know tell me that Cricket Tasmania are absolutely crazy about him, and understandably so.

ajdude

International Coach
wouldn't be surprised if silk ended up being an injury replacement on the australia a your

although it wouldn't surprise me if they rushed him into the team from the start