• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
50th Over
Over 49.6: Botha to Tremain, no run, throws down the quicker ball and squeezed out to mid wicket. NSW 9/145 (Copeland 22, Tremain 2)

luv it

speaking of loving it, the **** has two wickets

Spikey

i think tremain still batting behind bollinger is the thing i hated most about today's batting performance, and two guys got bowled leaving and another two playing across the line.

Top_Cat

Yeah, from what I saw SA just bowled full and straight which, admittedly, is pretty much the way to take wickets on AO.

Sayers got a bit of early model Rhino Harris about him. If SACA puts a consistent 5Km/h on him, could be really dangerous.

Last edited:

Spikey

Jesse Hogan ‏@Jesse_Hogan

Fearful for @qldcricket's Matthew Gale, clutching knee after diving in outfield and right knee stuck and buckled in turf. Carried off.
no not matty

dermo

International Vice-Captain
only south australia could lose 3 wickets in 5 balls after bowling a team out for 150 on day 1

Spikey

seriously though there's no turner stays at wa right.

meanwhile possible nsw player Harry Evans wants some advice:

Harry Evans ‏@HaroldoEvans
@timsharky a mate of mine is talking me into trying peptides.. Will they add size? Heard they can **** with your hormones..

(the reply:

Tim Sharky ‏@timsharky

Yes peptides are rubbish.. I tried them once and they ****ed with my kidneys.. NO Good.. And a waste of money.. @HaroldoEvans)

couldn't make it up

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
seriously though there's no turner stays at wa right.

meanwhile possible nsw player Harry Evans wants some advice:

Harry Evans ‏@HaroldoEvans
@timsharky a mate of mine is talking me into trying peptides.. Will they add size? Heard they can **** with your hormones..

(the reply:

Tim Sharky ‏@timsharky

Yes peptides are rubbish.. I tried them once and they ****ed with my kidneys.. NO Good.. And a waste of money.. @HaroldoEvans)

couldn't make it up
:lol:

That has to be a piss take. Stupid even if so though.

Spikey

:lol:

That has to be a piss take. Stupid even if so though.
nsw twitter re-tweets this gordon tweet

GDCC ‏@GordonDCC
VIC trail by 60. Dismissed within the day. @HaroldoEvans is back at the crease for @CricketNSWBlues Futures League as they're 2/4 AGAIN!
so click onto his account: https://twitter.com/HaroldoEvans

and there it is

this has made harry a new favourite player. get him in there!

well that and his dislike of ian healy

Spikey

why is Johnston playing today? surely after last game tassie realised 6 bowlers were too many