• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
really don't get why you got triffitt. couldn't afford anyone else? haddin was my first pick

although that was based purely on my heart. and all the rest of my selections based on my heart have sucked arse...

benchmark00

really don't get why you got triffitt. couldn't afford anyone else? haddin was my first pick

although that was based purely on my heart. and all the rest of my selections based on my heart have sucked arse...
Triffitt was the bargain buy of the competition given he is guaranteed to play every game and it will allow you to load up on premium batsmen.

Spikey

Triffitt was the bargain buy of the competition given he is guaranteed to play every game and it will allow you to load up on premium batsmen.
the guy isn't ever gonna bat above 5-6 tho. gonna be hard for him to get points.

Tremain the bargain buy of the competition ftr. imma trade Richardson for him. taste it pews

benchmark00

You would've picked Finch even if you didn't pick Triffitt IMO, you would've downgraded one of your other bats instead. Naming him captain made your intentions clear.
Nah couldn't afford Finch if I went Haddin. Would've had to downgrade both Finch, someone else and probably another as well.