• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

uvelocity

International Coach
#followseveryone

seriously tim ludeman? what the actual ****
it was funny though. so was fake richie

Richie Benaud ‏@RichieBenaud_
Not content with simply throwing the ball, Samuels now adds throwing the bat to his repertoire. #BBL02

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
i top edged one into my eye years ago. went blind for 2 weeks. disconected retina #nohelmet
i played keeper in school cricket; first game of the season in year 8, the bowler hit the top of the bails so i went up appealing, forgetting about taking the ball, and the ball hit me flush in the eye. :S felt like a bit of a wade tbh.

ajdude

International Coach
it was funny though. so was fake richie

Richie Benaud ‏@RichieBenaud_
Not content with simply throwing the ball, Samuels now adds throwing the bat to his repertoire. #BBL02
hahahahaha i knew there was a throwing joke there somewhere