• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2012/13

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
Great performance from Khawaja, he will no doubt be excitedly heading home to see whether the Heat (or anybody else for that matter) have called yet.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jono, back to the India-Pakistan thread to comment on the embarrassing Kohli misfield just now.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haddin, the only bloke in cricket that is such a ****ing **** that he would push nice guy Younis Khan

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jono, back to the India-Pakistan thread to comment on the embarrassing Kohli misfield just now.
I know you're an old ****, but nowadays we don't need to go to different threads. We have this thing called "tabs". You can have multiple tabs open.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I know you're an old ****, but nowadays we don't need to go to different threads. We have this thing called "tabs". You can have multiple tabs open.
Yeah but only up to eight on an iPhone, and I have seven on p0rn sites ffs.