• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand Domestic Cricket Season 2012/2013

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Might get locked if you kept trying 5+ times, not sure. No you don't pay per view or anything.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Need multi room to be able to watch sport on iSky iirc? May have changed though
nope.

I don't have multiroom but i do get isky.

Milne looks the goods but this is such a waste having him in t20. He's developed a very good slower ball. Top speed that I saw was 142. Need to check how his seam position is and they haven't shown it.

Also, Styris should've stayed in the test side for a lot longer.

Flem274*

123/5
if styris is so big on accountability then why do ND still collapse and half the country still thinks he's a ****?

whats this WASP thing btw?

and I'll never get bored of Kain's action.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
nope.

I don't have multiroom but i do get isky.

Milne looks the goods but this is such a waste having him in t20. He's developed a very good slower ball. Top speed that I saw was 142. Need to check how his seam position is and they haven't shown it.

Also, Styris should've stayed in the test side for a lot longer.
Awta so hard. **** John Bracewell's reign was a train wreck.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
if styris is so big on accountability then why do ND still collapse and half the country still thinks he's a ****?

whats this WASP thing btw?
It's kinda like a live Dougworth-Lewis. it calculates the likelihood of a chasing side winning the game. Based on 5 years of t20 cricket, so dunno whether that makes it more or less accurate the D/L. It's a good way of making the game situation more readable for laypeople; you can get a reasonable estimate of who's winning at a given time in the match.

What does AWTA mean?

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
It's kinda like a live Dougworth-Lewis. it calculates the likelihood of a chasing side winning the game. Based on 5 years of t20 cricket, so dunno whether that makes it more or less accurate the D/L. It's a good way of making the game situation more readable for laypeople; you can get a reasonable estimate of who's winning at a given time in the match.

What does AWTA mean?
agree with that argument