Page 172 of 220 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 3288

Thread: CW Draft League

International Captain kingkallis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eds View Post
    Haha, mainly because you're the best at it, eh?
    Naah, I was just lucky
    CricZo XI - Draft League

Season 1 M Hayden, G Gooch, R Dravid, W Hammond, K Pietersen, G Sobers, R Marsh (wk), R Benaud (c), D Steyn, W Hall, N Adcock

Season 2 J Hobbs, B Richards, D Boon, H Taylor, C Lloyd (c), A Stewart (wk), T Goddard, A Davidson, H Tayfield, C Ambrose, H Griffith

Season 3 H Sutcliffe, M Hayden, I Chappell (c), G Pollock, A Faulkner, M Hussey, D Lindsay (wk), I Botham, A Kumble, M Marshall, D Lillee

International Vice-Captain watson's Avatar
    The Scorecard Draft does sound interesting.

Although if it involves an element of luck like the Voodoo Draft then I'm probably doomed.
    Tendulkar - M.Waugh - Ponting - Richards - Dhoni - Bevan - Kapil Dev - Hadlee - Akram - Garner - Muralitharan

How bout a draft where you have to pick a player who's batting average is within 5 of your previous pick - so you can start wherever you like but the first pick will be crucial IMO.

Update

Rowann75's votes in current and future drafts will not be counted towards player tallies. Mods have linked the account with kyear2’s home via IP tracing.

From now on anyone found asking friends/family to vote for them as was the case here, or using multiple accounts etc. will finish with 0 votes for the season as punishment for unsporting conduct.
    Oh for a strong arm and a walking stick

Quote Originally Posted by watson View Post
    The Scorecard Draft does sound interesting.

Although if it involves an element of luck like the Voodoo Draft then I'm probably doomed.
    Luck, yes! I was offered Bradman on a platter so I guess yeah Luck will play a handy role in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    Update

Rowann75's votes in current and future drafts will not be counted towards player tallies. Mods have linked the account with kyear2’s home via IP tracing.

From now on anyone found asking friends/family to vote for them as was the case here, or using multiple accounts etc. will finish with 0 votes for the season as punishment for unsporting conduct.
    Oh boi...poor kyear!

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    Update

Not a multi a/c, and vote only made after results were clear and had no influence on the results and after I had indicated that I probably wasn't voting as I couldn't decide on a third team. Also no vote was made during the last draft as not to influence a close result.

Additionally there are people who are friends outside of CW, and I have frequently courted friens of mine who like cricket to join the site. Some have, some haven't don't see why that should impact what votes others receive..
    Last edited by kyear2; 25-11-2012 at 12:37 AM.
    Aus. XI
    Simpson^ | Hayden | Bradman | Chappell^ | Ponting | Border* | Gilchrist+ | Davidson3 | Warne4^ | Lillee1 | McGrath2

W.I. XI
    Greenidge | Hunte | Richards^ | Headley* | Lara^ | Sobers5^ | Walcott+ | Marshall1 | Ambrose2 | Holding3 | Garner4

S.A. XI
    Richards^ | Smith*^ | Amla | Pollock | Kallis5^ | Nourse | Waite+ | Procter3 | Steyn1 | Tayfield4 | Donald2

Eng. XI
    Hobbs | Hutton*^ | Hammond^ | Compton | Barrington | Botham5^ | Knott | Trueman1 | Laker4 | Larwood2 | Barnes3

I never said it was a multi.

If kyear is worried about having a stint in the Reserves then I'm happy to take his place there should he be moved across after the conclusion of voting.

kyear won't be being dropped because of the Rowann thing - whether or not he gets enough votes to survive is another matter!

If Dan wins or places second in the Reserves, I survive. Fingers crossed.

International 12th Man
    Now that my relegation is confirmed, I am willing to run a random player auction draft for the next round of the competition

Quote Originally Posted by Michaelf7777777 View Post
    Now that my relegation is confirmed, I am willing to run a random player auction draft for the next round of the competition
    'Relegation' presupposes that the Reserves know less about cricket than what the non-Reserves do. This is silly, so it's more of a sideways move really.

I'm sure that you would do a fine job looking after an auction draft.

Sounds like fun.

Did you run one of those before? I seem to remember something of the sort.
    "I will go down as Darren Sammy, the one who always smiles" - Darren Sammy

Thread Information