• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Draft League

Jager

International Debutant
Voting thread will be up tonight unless a majority of people want the extra round with no clause, in order to even up the advantage.

watson

Banned
Voting thread will be up tonight unless a majority of people want the extra round with no clause, in order to even up the advantage.
Marcuss asked that question prior to picking Jackson relatively early on in the piece. Otherwise he wouldn't have chose him when he did.

I let a lot of Gold Tier players go in choosing Hendricks during R3 because I thought that Dan might pick him in R4. So, I'm in a similar situation.

Hence, those of us who pre-planned our stategy early in the Draft will be unfarely 'punished' by a twelve round IMO.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Marcuss asked that question prior to picking Jackson relatively early on in the piece. Otherwise he wouldn't have chose him when he did.

I let a lot of Gold Tier players go in choosing Hendricks during R3 because I thought that Dan might pick him in R4. So, I'm in a similar situation.

Hence, those of us who pre-planned our stategy early in the Draft will be unfarely 'punished' by a twelve round IMO.
This.

Jager

International Debutant
No, I based my strategy on the assumption that we were only using the clauses listed.
Yeah. It wouldnt be fair now.

Agreed with you all, I was hoping no one would.

kyear2

Cricketer Of The Year
Quite like my team as well. JB always speaks highly of Maclean's keeping and clearly rates him among the very best glovemen, would have preferred a stronger # 2 opener, but Stewarts record opening is actually quite good, especially without the gloves. Must admit though that if I had discovered Tich, may have chosen him and Les Ames. On the other hand, Benaud is of the very best ever so probably made the right decision.