• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Draft League

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I'm pretty sure whoever picked Miller did the same thing. The piece was on all rounders.

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
Yeah, when I read the whole thing it became apparent that it was about Miller. Giffen and Faulkner only served as forewords

watson

Banned
Nothing to do with the Draft, but I've managed to find a B & B in Southfields (SE18) for the month of August because I've decided that I'm all burned-out at the minute. Booking flights this arvo or tomorrow morning.

Trying to decide whether to go to the Durham Test (9th-13th August), or the Oval Test (21st-25th August), or both. Incidently, what's Durham like, and is it worth staying 2-3 nights?

Anyone else from the Draft thinking of attending the Ashes series?

Last edited:

Jager

International Debutant
R5
KK -
Michael -
Howe -
Kyear -
Dan -
Himannv -
Watson -
Blakus -
Jager -
Marcuss -
Monk -

Jager

International Debutant
Thanks for the advice Jager.

BTW It seems as though you may have to pick another batsman from the 'Fred Clause' besides Barry Richards.
Yeah, I'm looking into it - gotta dash to uni now though.

This is why I didn't want the Fred clause though - the Miller one's not really a biography as such either but we've allowed it.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
R5
KK -
Michael -
Howe -
Kyear -
Dan -
Himannv -
Watson -
Blakus -
Jager -
Marcuss -
Monk -
Now I have to really plot and scheme things. And then all you pricks will take who I want anyway! :laugh:

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Whenever I see Howe above me I get scared. Always seems to pick the player I want that round.