• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** South Africa in England 2012

Jacknife

International Captain
****ing gave it away, I can't get my head around what he's thinking of, the only way they looked like getting a wicket was that way.

That's made me so ****ing angry.

Jacknife

International Captain
Gonna be nigh on impossible from here, Prior needed to see out the new ball with Bell.

Still stunned.

You don't mind getting out to quality bowling in test match cricket but **** me , how many wickets have come from good deliveries this test match.

Last edited:

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Gonna be nigh on impossible from here, Prior needed to see out the new ball with Bell.

Still stunned.

You don't mind getting out to quality bowling in test match cricket but **** me , how many wickets have come from good deliveries this test match.
To be fair we would probably have taken only losing 2 wickets before the new ball when play started this morning, still got a chance, a slim one but still got one and probably a slightly better one than we had at 11am.

Jacknife

International Captain
To be fair we would probably have taken only losing 2 wickets before the new ball when play started this morning, still got a chance, a slim one but still got one and probably a slightly better one than we had at 11am.
Once we've worked ourselves into a decent position especially from where we were yesterday, you can't give it away in that fashion though and Prior will know this.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

Still stunned.

A lot of jokes have been made about it, but it has reminded me of the late eighties-nineties. Get a bit sick of people idolising the bowling back then, because often the England collapses came from just shoddy shots. It's been like that here, the bowlers have been good, but this pitch is the flattest pudding ever, practically every wicket has been donated.

It's just ****ing rank, thought these days were behind us.