• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** West Indies in England 2012

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah good chance for Bairstow today. Won't get a better chance to score a poultice early in your career than today.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jesus, Dar must have thought he hit that. It was dead out on first viewing.

Such a dreamy 22 from Bell there. Stuff of legend.

uvelocity

International Coach
Seriously talkin it up like its the biggest thing in the game since match fixing. If it hadn't been that he got two scalps with it, they wouldn't have been talking about it.
I can't understand what he or anyone watching him is doing though

bell a spud

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Amazing how much Roach has got his tail up suddenly. Thought that final delivery to Bairstow may have been a no ball though, from the side on angle.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
With the way he's playing them, I think young Bluey can expect a barrage of short pitched stuff from every bowler above medium.

uvelocity

International Coach
I know where he's gonna bowl to Bairstow. He's not picking up the length at all. Slip him a Yorker son, ffs.
he's batting at fine leg but I think he will be arsey enough to keep it out. rampauls going to get it moving and pick up the scalps here