• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Worst ever spinner to get 100 test wickets

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Kaneria and Harbhajan are at the same level of direness for me.

That has nothing to do with his record against Pakistan.. I just brought that up to point out that if it was Dhoni's captaincy behind his woefulness, then his worst performances were not even under Dhoni.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
He has 4 entries among the Wisden top 100 bowling performances list (the best one being at no.14) - more than anyone else.

I don't think there'd be anyone else here who thinks him of the same level as Kaneria.

smash84

The Tiger King
^really? I think Kaneria is somewhat better than Bhajji (marginal call).....

but tbf I have only followed Bhajji's career when he has been dire and Kaneria's when he has been good

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
At the moment though, I'd pick Kaneria over Harbhajan.
I'd pick Virender Sehwag over Harbhajan as a bowler ATM, that doesn't mean anything...

...because I'd pick Virat Kohli over Viv Richards as a batsman ATM too...