• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trading Game

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
Blakus, what are the chances of you trading Watson?
Depends on the quality of player your willing to offer. My biggest problem atm is the tendency for my batting order to collapse. Any of Trott, Pietersen, Cook or Bell would be ideal. Would also consider Prior.

Eds

International Debutant
Depends on the quality of player your willing to offer. My biggest problem atm is the tendency for my batting order to collapse. Any of Trott, Pietersen, Cook or Bell would be ideal. Would also consider Prior.
Not sure I could really spare a batsman at the moment. What about a trade for a bowler?

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
This is going to be interesting. No one will be willing to let go of their good players, so **** players will be traded for **** players. :laugh:

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
Not sure I could really spare a batsman at the moment. What about a trade for a bowler?
I like the look of my bowling stocks.... but if you give me Anderson? Fat chance i know but the offer is there.

I take it you looking for a number 6 who can bowl? Instead of Watson I'll give you Hussey in exchange for either of Bresnan or Broad. I'll consider Tremlett as well.

ganeshran

International Debutant
Anyone has any decent batsmen to spare? Will offer either Roach or Edwards

Athlai - wanna trade Edwards for Mahela or Sanga?

Last edited:

Eds

International Debutant
I like the look of my bowling stocks.... but if you give me Anderson? Fat chance i know but the offer is there.

I take it you looking for a number 6 who can bowl? Instead of Watson I'll give you Hussey in exchange for either of Bresnan or Broad. I'll consider Tremlett as well.
Not Hussey's greatest fan ITBT.

What about the possibility of Simon Katich for a bowler?

Eds

International Debutant
Not much of a fan. I have pretty good pace stocks already and if I'm to get another I'd prefer someone who can bat at 8 effectively. That being said I would trade for Tremlett
Okay.

Definitely not going to trade Broad or Bresnan for Katich ftr (although would probably trade one for Watson if you're interested).

Finn for Katich, maybe?

Blakus

State Vice-Captain
Okay.

Definitely not going to trade Broad or Bresnan for Katich ftr (although would probably trade one for Watson if you're interested).

Finn for Katich, maybe?
You have a deal. Finn for Katich it is