• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Bangladesh 2011

Athlai

Not Terrible
Solid effort from Bangers to keep Pakistan to 131. Shame their batting is so terrible only 4 proper blokes.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Anyway, not a bad effort from Bangladesh, but I'm sure Pakistan's spinners can defend this. Pretty sure I'd have said that regardless of the total.

smash84

The Tiger King
135 looks like a decent total on this wicket.....especially for a batting line up like the bangers

Athlai

Not Terrible
Tamim
Kayes (sigh)
Siddique
Shakib
Rahim
Naeem
Marmadoola
Mortaza
Tail who cares
Tail who cares
Tail who cares

Now that batting lineup might actually stand a chance chasing this total ^

And if ****s like Hom and Nazimuddin actually stood up at international level you could easily chuck them straight into the team with all those allrounders.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Would you pick Nafees, Athers?
Probably not for a T20. In all honesty he'd go better than Kayes but the Kayes-Tamim partnership is all but set in stone. And somehow it sorta works.

Looking at Nazimuddin's T20I record frustrates me, he has scored 120 after playing Pakistan in 2 T20I matches and he doesn't get a look in? FMD.

The guy is currently dominating the domestic scene and because he was up to **** all in a few ODIs he never gets picked in the forms of the game he actually goes alright in?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah Nazimuddin and Rasel are the guys I would be bringing in to help Bangladesh. It's hard to see them winning unless Shakib or Mushfiqur make a 50 IMO. Kayes is complete fail, he's probably bat sensibly today since it's a T20..

Jacknife

International Captain
That was the definition of playing round a straight one.

This could get ugly.

Last edited:

Athlai

Not Terrible
Yeah Nazimuddin and Rasel are the guys I would be bringing in to help Bangladesh. It's hard to see them winning unless Shakib or Mushfiqur make a 50 IMO. Kayes is complete fail, he's probably bat sensibly today since it's a T20..
Kayes is the finest player in the world at doing just enough not to get dropped yet still not enough to actually properly contribute to the team. He'll score 11 (20) here.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
What's up with Gul, ever since his thrashing at the hands of Sehwag, his speed has dropped considerably. Hasn't bowled a delivery in the the 90's since. However as a bowler I think he has improved, especially with the new ball.

Athlai

Not Terrible
As much as I love Marmadoola he can't bat in T20s to save his life.

One more wicket and they're into the tail, Marma and Nasir could do a job if these two get close to the target but if a wicket falls in the next 8-9 overs it will be a slaughter.

Edit: Shakib gone. All over.