• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Big Bash League

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Who did the Chargrilled Cheequee end up naming as captain?

Also, why is Steve Smith captain when Rohrer is playing? hmmm Future Australian Captain *shudders*

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who did the Chargrilled Cheequee end up naming as captain?

Also, why is Steve Smith captain when Rohrer is playing? hmmm Future Australian Captain *shudders*
Ended up sticking with Gayle, but I really wanted a piece of Maxwell, so if he makes runs and gets wickets I'll be devo tstl.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I went for Maxwell as captain so I hope he has a blinder!

Chris Simpson bowled about 7 rotations IMO, in his 6 balls.

cool4u

Cricket Spectator
Can anyone temme ...Why Big Bash T20 is not a big among Australian spectators as IPL is in India?
I see more than half of the stands empty in the stadium...its not a good sign for cricket...!!!

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Can anyone temme ...Why Big Bash T20 is not a big among Australian spectators as IPL is in India?
I see more than half of the stands empty in the stadium...its not a good sign for cricket...!!!
Need more retired players playing in it imo.