• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in South Africa

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
cummins is a nice throw back to quick bowlers being awful fielders, just ****ing abysmal fielders

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha yeah I did notice he looked less than secure whilst catching.

I guess schoolboy mistakes are more forgiveable when you're practically a schoolboy anyway.

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha yeah I did notice he looked less than secure whilst catching.

I guess schoolboy mistakes are more forgiveable when you're practically a schoolboy anyway.

Spikey

they've been using
as his picture in pretty much every article over the past week, which of course is odd 'cause it ain't flattering at all. although he did catch that one. one or two awful drops during the champs league too

Loose Cannon

U19 Debutant
Is his nickname really "Cummo" as cricinfo suggests. Needs more work if true.

I'm not really looking forward to descriptions of:

"Cummo sprays down leg"

"Cummo is all over the batsmen".

Spikey

Pretty bull**** if that's the case...but I feel it might be.
yeah can't say i'm too thrilled at the prospect of harris/johnson/lyon/cummins but with each wicket taking performance i grow more certain he'll get picked, and copeland and lyon are the only candidates to get dropped

Last edited:

Spikey

Andrew Wu's* thoughts on Cummins: "Twelve months ago he was bowling in the park, now he could well be the saviour of Australian cricket."

is one of the great pictures though so the article is saved

* or editor

Sylvester

State Captain
Sounded like Johnson was getting swing so if he wasn't a certainty he is now.
Solid debut by Marsh and Cummins, both look to be players our ODI side has been calling for.

Spikey

is one of the great pictures though so the article is saved
there's just so many questions this picture raises. why are they so dirty? why are they using a keeper for backyard cricket when there's a shed near by? Why is the keeper using gloves? Why are they using a mat? shouldn't they move that plant?

I'd go as far to say that the use of keeping gloves in backyard games is the reason for cummin's poor catching ability tbh