• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wayne Parnell Converts to Islam

pup11

International Coach
itstl.........

the surprising thing is that the conversions to Islam seem to be on the rise since 9/11
Tbh don't know why 9/11 or any terrorist incident should be connected to any religion..!!

Anyways.. personally I don't understand how changing religions can help any person connect with himself or with god for that matter, no matter which religion you belong to they all teach you pretty much the same things, well at the end the of day its Parnell's life and if he finds peace and happiness by doing this then good for him I guess.

popepouri

State Vice-Captain
I am considering starting to follow the religion of the invisible pink unicorn, but I am reluctant to alienate my former spiritual mentors in the church of the flying spaghetti monster.

One way or another it's all genuinely wacko to me.
Classy.

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
Its one thing to get brainwashed into a religeon from birth like most people end up been but to actually choose to follow one as an adult makes me worry about anybodies mind :ph34r: :flex:

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Its one thing to get brainwashed into a religeon from birth like most people end up been but to actually choose to follow one as an adult makes me worry about anybodies mind :ph34r: :flex:
Surely it is a very atheistic sentiment though, to appreciate that what is important is what gets a person through the day with peace of mind.