• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Afridi Announces Retirement

slowfinger

International Debutant
OMG you know what Zulqarnain Haider put? I ****ing spazzed myself:
"I HATE IJAZ BUTT. BECAUSE OF HIM AFRIDI RETIRES. LETS ALL SAY TO IJAZ BUTT.
**** YOUUUUUUUUU GO DIE YOU OLD PRICK"
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Afridi Announces Retirement from International Cricket

Shahid Afiridi in a live interview on Geo has announced his retirement from International cricket. He said that the main reason for this was due to the PCB's inept attitude and policy. Therefore he mentioned that he wanted to keep his dignity by stepping aside, instead of getting into a fight against the PCB and especially Ijaz Butt. He will still carry on with the domestic cricket.

salman85

International Debutant
Atleast this time the President won't come on national TV to ask the captain to reconsider :dry:

**** you Ijaz Butt.Fire this ****tard.

Afridi all the way!!

salman85

International Debutant
"When I took over, the Pakistan team was in the middle of the spot-fixing crisis. Then the Zulqarnain Haider case happened, but my side fought both against England and South Africa in the ODI series. Then we beat New Zealand in New Zealand, and we got to the semi-final of the World Cup, and beat the West Indies there as well. But the way I've been treated ... the future doesn't look too good. I can't play under a board that doesn't respect its players"

True words.**** you again Ijaz Butt.

I'm sure Afridi will come back.Funny how the media ignores the word 'conditional' in the headlines.Bastards.

I have a sneaky feeling that this might signal the end of Ijaz Butt.Other players had issues with him,but Afridi's the first one to come out so openly,and rightly so.Plus this isn't some average every day cricketer who will go unignored.This is the biggest cricketer in the country,and the deserving captain.There's no question about Afridi coming back.He will.

Thankyou Shahid Khan Afridi.We love you for kicking Butt in the nuts.

The streets of Lahore,Karachi,Islamabad and Peshawar will be on fire tonight!

Last edited:

Xuhaib

International Coach
win win situation for us.Afridi is no yousuf,younis or even shoaib he's mainstream finally we might have public pressure and Butt gets removed,on the other hand if bigbutt gets his way then finally can get rid of the ******. Still massive lol on the news.