• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Movie Character XI

Tom 1972

School Boy/Girl Captain
Your movie character XI? and why? Stick with characters that most people will know.

1. Agent J (Will Smith from MIB), #1 opener. skill, attitude, big guns, chemistry with opening partner
2. Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones from MIB), #2 opener. see above
3. Maximus (Gladiator), #3 Batsman, badass leader who gets the job done himself.
4. James Bond, #4 batsman, great skill, charm, versatile (and helluva pantsman)
5. Lt. Aldo Raine (Inglorious Basterds) (c), uncompromising leader.
6. Indiana Jones. #6 swashbuckling batsman who can get you out of any dire situation.
7. Winston Wolfe (Keitel from Pulp Fiction) #7 keeper batsman, fixed problems, quick with the sledge.
8. Yoda. #8 leg spinner, mystical ability to psych out his opponents.
9. The Terminator #9 quick who bowls a relentless line and length into the wind and bats a bit
10. "Dirty" Harry Callahan. #10 fast bowler to be very, very afraid of.
11. Martin (Lethal Weapon) Riggs. #11 Harry's new ball partner and the only one on the team with worse white line fever.

upon checking, mine's quite tesosterone filled...

Last edited:

weeman27bob

International Regular
1.Robin Hood] (specifically from Robin Hood: Men in tights). Once a somewhat suave and elegant opener, but his time in Sherwood Forest obviously will have led to a more agressive touch.
2. Aladdin Going for contrast in my batting partners. Agile and dexterous as well as going from rags to riches, whereas Robin Hood was riches to rags.
3. Zorro That's my dashing number three covered.
4. Troy Bolton Yes, that's right, we're getting some HSM in here. Dashing, attractive and taletned, to make up a heat throbbing middle order.
5. Aragorn Captain. A true leader of men. Talented all rounder to boot too.
6. Gaston (from Beauty and the Beast) Never has there been a more testosterone filled man. Will smite the bowling to all corners of the ground, and bowl aggressive and about twice as fast as he needs to. Basically a better Shane Watson
7. Spiderman He's never going to drop anything behind the stumps, and is stupidly agile as well.
8. Frank Abagnale Jr. I'd have thought a conman would make a wonderful spinner.
9. Voldermort Like when Ajantha Mendis but with at least three more variations. May need to be replaced in sunny conditions, because he burns up easily.
10. Superman Absolutely rapid opening bowler. Not afraid to get his arms going lower down the order.
11. Kate Veatch (from dodgeball) She swings both ways, and late ( on in the film) too.

Athlai

Not Terrible
1.Robin Hood] (specifically from Robin Hood: Men in tights). Once a somewhat suave and elegant opener, but his time in Sherwood Forest obviously will have led to a more agressive touch.
2. Aladdin Going for contrast in my batting partners. Agile and dexterous as well as going from rags to riches, whereas Robin Hood was riches to rags.
3. Zorro That's my dashing number three covered.
4. Troy Bolton Yes, that's right, we're getting some HSM in here. Dashing, attractive and taletned, to make up a heat throbbing middle order.
5. Aragorn Captain. A true leader of men. Talented all rounder to boot too.
6. Gaston (from Beauty and the Beast) Never has there been a more testosterone filled man. Will smite the bowling to all corners of the ground, and bowl aggressive and about twice as fast as he needs to. Basically a better Shane Watson
7. Spiderman He's never going to drop anything behind the stumps, and is stupidly agile as well.
8. Frank Abagnale Jr. I'd have thought a conman would make a wonderful spinner.
9. Voldermort Like when Ajantha Mendis but with at least three more variations. May need to be replaced in sunny conditions, because he burns up easily.
10. Superman Absolutely rapid opening bowler. Not afraid to get his arms going lower down the order.
11. Kate Veatch (from dodgeball) She swings both ways, and late ( on in the film) too.

:laugh:

slugger

State Vice-Captain
pointless once youve got superman in your team the other 10 may as well be bozo the clown.

comon the dude stopped a bullet with his eye.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
1. Yoda
2. Qui-Gon Jinn
3. Obi-Wan Kenobi
4. Luke Skywalker
5. Emperor Palpatine
6. Anakin Skywalker A/R
7. R2-D2 WK
8. Princess Leia
9. Hans Solo
10. C-3PO
11. Chewbacca

bring it on mother****ers.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seemingly Tom 1972 and I disagree about Yoda's role

fwiw i'm right and that **** is wrong.

Blaze 18

Banned
1) Gandalf
2) Albus Dumbledore
3) Lord Voldemort
4) Harry Potter
5) The Scorpion King
6) Yoda
7) James Bond
8) Indiana Jones
9) Batman
10)Superman
11)Spiderman

juro

U19 12th Man
Gotta find a place for Ash from Army of Darkness.

"Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick!"

Maximus0723

State Regular
Your movie character XI? and why? Stick with characters that most people will know.

1. Agent J (Will Smith from MIB), #1 opener. skill, attitude, big guns, chemistry with opening partner
2. Agent K (Tommy Lee Jones from MIB), #2 opener. see above
3. Maximus (Gladiator), #3 Batsman, badass leader who gets the job done himself.
4. James Bond, #4 batsman, great skill, charm, versatile (and helluva pantsman)
5. Lt. Aldo Raine (Inglorious Basterds) (c), uncompromising leader.
6. Indiana Jones. #6 swashbuckling batsman who can get you out of any dire situation.
7. Winston Wolfe (Keitel from Pulp Fiction) #7 keeper batsman, fixed problems, quick with the sledge.
8. Yoda. #8 leg spinner, mystical ability to psych out his opponents.
9. The Terminator #9 quick who bowls a relentless line and length into the wind and bats a bit
10. "Dirty" Harry Callahan. #10 fast bowler to be very, very afraid of.
11. Martin (Lethal Weapon) Riggs. #11 Harry's new ball partner and the only one on the team with worse white line fever.

upon checking, mine's quite tesosterone filled...
Yup, Maximus.